1. To Promote and Achieve Millennium Objectives of both UNESCO and United Nations on safeguarding Tangible/Intangible Cultural Heritage through Restoration, Preservation, Research, Preservation, Museum and Archeology Education.
2. To Collaborate with UNESCO, United Nations, Government Institutions and Civil Society in Cultural of Peace building initiatives at all levels.
3. To Organize and Promote Heritage Exhibition locally and internationally.
4. To Advocate for Climate Change Adaption through Ocean Literacy/Education among our people.
5. To foster Global Culture of Peace.
6. To Facilitate Intercultural and Interreligious Cooperation.
7. To Work with different Agencies to Archive Objectives of Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice.
8. To Organize Cultural Festival and Carnivals.
9. Youth Empowerment Initiatives.
10. To Cooperate in Solving International Problems of Social Cultural and Humanitarian Character.
11. To Build a Movement involving all Sectors of the Society that Promote the Unity of Human family at every level, though our believe differs but all human are One Family under God.
12. To Embarks on a Ocean’s Campaign ‘’Save our Ocean , Save our Lives,’’ .